sobota, 4 grudnia 2010

Retrospection - 2010

Today I present the next part of my ready models, dioramas and figures. Maybe the title of this note doesn't fit enough because 2010 is still on air but for me it's the best way to show my works. Let's go!

Raupenschlepper Ost RSO type 03, 11th Panzergrenadier Division "Nordland", Berlin 1945



Tiger I commanded by Leutant Otto Carius, Eastern Front 1943-44






Tiger I, "One of the last", 3./Pz.Rgt.29, Panzer Division Müncheberg, Berlin Area, April 1945







Tiger I commanded by SS-Hauptscharführer Will Fey, 1./SS schwere SS Panzer Abteilung 102,
Normandy, France 1944








And the figures:

 


 


 

 
 
 

1 komentarz:

  1. Przepiękna kolekcja Łukasz. Koniecznie wróć na fora. Zapraszam Cię do konkursu "Zapomniane konflikty"
    pozdrawiam serdecznie

    OdpowiedzUsuń